photo farm-home_zpsa3f89177.jpg  photo farm-about_zps5ca590aa.jpg  photo farm-books_zps4b857550.jpg  photo farm-activities_zpsba432778.jpg  photo farm-writing_zpsb4bb8fe2.jpg  photo farm-contact_zps6eab4e56.jpg

Monday, December 16, 2013

Trees of a most Unusual Nature...

 photo farm-signature_zps4d3fb911.jpg
 
To get you in the mood for next week, I offer up some trees for your consideration.
There's something for everyone...readers, eaters, decorators and those among us who are...well, lazy.
 
 
 
Offers this cute tree for the book lover!
 
 

How about a cute little washi tape tag?
 


Or a cute little paper tree...super simple.
 


Here's something I can USE!

Just because anything from pretty little things is beautiful.
 

Not sure where this one made of book pages came from but click through and perhaps you can locate it.

Now these are simple and just as cute as can be!
 
 

But this one speaks to the lazy me....and I love that!
 
I have more and hope to post later in the week...I can't help myself, I do love these tree options this year~
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

...so happy to hear from you.........