photo farm-home_zpsa3f89177.jpg  photo farm-about_zps5ca590aa.jpg  photo farm-books_zps4b857550.jpg  photo farm-activities_zpsba432778.jpg  photo farm-writing_zpsb4bb8fe2.jpg  photo farm-contact_zps6eab4e56.jpg

Friday, March 28, 2014

It's Always SOMETHING....

 photo farm-signature_zps4d3fb911.jpg
 
It's true, it's always something going on with me at Farm and Fru Fru.  Today,
I have two new fun things simmering in the pot.
First, Monday, I start a fun fun fun class with the
super fabulous Lilla Rogers!  It's called Make Art That Sells
(MATS) and it's going to be great....scary but great.   There will be lots of very
talented people taking this class to learn all about selling their art....and I'll be there too
picking their brains!
Check out the link for details...you can still register for this fabulous
e-course!
 
 
If you're not familiar with Lilla, she also wrote a great book I bought not long ago
 
 
which is one of the most colorful, fun books I've read in a long time.
It's become my 'go-to' as it's full of really helpful info.
Lilla is an agent so she knows what she's talking about.
The book is full of fun worksheets, thoughtful questions and tons
of answers.
I'm excited to take this art class and see where I land.
 
~*~*~*~*~ 
 
The second fun thing to share is I'm in the midst of planning a
Farm and Fru Fru workshop for May...
I can accommodate 12 people and have 2 spots left if you are local
and are interested.  We will be making a mixed media canvas,
playing with all sorts of paint, paper and anything else we can find,
and we will have snacks, lunch, super-fantastic SWAG bags, and did I mention
the SNACKS??
 
One thing about the workshop I'm very excited about is it's location.
I've commandeered a nice spot from "the farmer," and am in the process of spiffing
it up for this, and hopefully other, Farm and Fru Fru workshops, so
if you are interested, email me for all the details....it's gonna be FUN!
 
Hope you have a great weekend!
 

2 comments:

  1. Living creatively...with cows.....OMG your banner is great! :)

    ReplyDelete

...so happy to hear from you.........